Happy Songs – Feel Good Songs : Happiness is that state of human life where everything around him seems good and full of life. He becomes full of energy and enjoys music that celebrates life. Careless enjoyment and crazy attributes add in when a person feels up. Songs that are hummed when a person is happy are usually the ones that celebrate the individuality of a person and give him the confidence to achieve higher in life. Happy songs are pleasant to hear and their rhythm provokes a person to dance in enjoyment.
Top 10 Happy Songs of All Time
Often the protagonist of these songs is seen as enjoying his life with friends and family. Though life is a garland of good and bad experiences and the parameters of happiness is different for all, but there is a common yearning for happiness all across the world. Happiness can be internal as well as from external happiness. Songs are just a medium to express that happiness. Here’s a few of my top 10 happy songs of all time favorites 2013 list.
1. Happy Together – The Turtles
2. Happy Go Lucky Me – Paul Evans
3. Make Someone Happy – Jimmy Durante
4. Pon de Replay – Rihanna
5. Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
6. Killing Me Softly – Roberta Flack
7. Joy To The World – Three Dog Night
8. Happy Boys and Girls – Aqua
9. What A Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
10. It’s A Good Day – Perry Como
Some people find happiness in materialist things, success, relationships whereas others find happiness in self realisation and the almighty. What ever be the reason, contemporary songs give a chance to everyone to smile and celebrate.
Top Happy Songs 2013 List New Favorites
These people are advised to listen to happy songs that cheer their lives. Happy songs are not a medium to make someone happy but are just your companion in your happiness. Complete list of happy songs including popular hits of feel good songs.
11. Zip A Dee Doo Da – James Baskett
12. Top of The World – The Carpenters
13. The Happiest Girl In The Whole USA – Donna Fargo
14. (Say Hey) I Love You – Michael Franti and Spearhead
15. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
16. I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You – Elvis Presley
17. Here Comes the Sun – the Beatles
18. Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
19. You And Me – Lifehouse – Best Happy Songs
20. That Don’t Impress Me Much – Shania Twain
21. Driving in My Car – Madness – Popular Happy Songs
22. Lay Your Love on Me – Racey
23. First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes
24. You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift
25. Get the Party Started – Pink – Latest Happy Songs
26. I’m into something good – Peter Noone
27. California Dreaming – Mamas and the Papas
28. Here, There And Everywhere – Paul McCartney
29. With A Little Help From My Friends – The Beatles
30. Tutti Fruitti – Little Richard
31. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow – The Shirelles
32. Three Little Birds – Bob Marley
Happiness is the key to a healthy life. Science has also proven the fact the people who laugh and smile have better blood circulation and stay away from stress and depression. Aaj mai upar, Jhoom barabar jhoom, Tu muskura, Jee karda, Tumhi ho bandhu, etc are some of the popular happy songs hummed by a large number of people today. People who suffer from loneliness, depression or are stressed out from their hectic work schedule are prone to a number of psychiatric diseases. Enjoy the top happy songs 2013 list all time favorites.